Friday, July 9, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Mike's Ramblings! My intention for this blog is to share details about my passions in life. I am new to the blogging world so we will learn as we grow. I am 42 years old, married, with two teenage children. Clearly with teens I already have lots of topics to rant and rave about.

I have many hobbies to share my experiences about. I love many kinds of music and play guitar. If I wasn't locked up in the corporate world I would pursue being a sound engineer. I tinker with a home studio to keep the creative juices alive. I also enjoy playing golf. I took up the game later in life and I am certainly not a natural but I do enjoy the challenge. It is something that I will never conquer and therefore I continue to enjoy it. I am currently pursuing the top 100 courses in the US. This gets me out into various areas of the US. I also love to travel so be prepared to get updates on our vacations! We have one coming up in a few weeks in Orlando, it should be fun!

Weight loss has also been a recent passion, more on that in future posts.

Well I will keep the first post short and sweet.

That's all for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment