Friday, July 30, 2010

The good and the bad

Well, I can't say that I have been behaving with my food consumption the last few days. Today for lunch I went to an all you can eat lunch special at Pizza Hut. Can you say MISTAKE? I have no calories left for the rest of the day but of course I need to continue eating. Another poor day. Monday's appointment with the scale will not be pretty.

On the positive side I did get some exercise in over the past two days. Yesterday I ran a 29:35 5k and today I biked a 40:25 20k. Both are good times for me but as I mentioned previously the race date is quickly approaching.

Today is also my last day at work for a week and a half. That is usually a bad sign for the healthy living trend as I need structure to stay on track. Too much free time equates to far too much eating. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment