Sunday, May 27, 2012

Week of good weather!

I would have to say that summer weather has finally arrived. It has been awesome weather here all week. In fact, it has been very hot on some days. It has been necessary to have sunscreen with me at all times this week. My training has gone well this week. I had a good pool swim mid-week. I attempted to swim in the river yesterday in my wetsuit but it was FREEZING. The wetsuit helped with the temperature but my hands and feet were numb after only a few minutes. I didn't want to risk anything so I got out after 5-10 minutes. I had a 2 hour bike ride yesterday and a 1 hour run earlier this morning!

Brittany is pushing for her, Tyler, and me to do a team Triathlon in the near future. I think we would do pretty well. She will swim, I will bike, and Tyler will run. I think it will be a fun event, but I also think that there won't be much competition as there are not many teams that compete.

My eating has been very bad, nothing new there. I would say that I need to change that, but I have said that before and I have had little success. I think I will drop some old friends off of lose it and find some new ones. It is time for new motivation to kick start my discipline.

That's all for this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment