Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another week has passed..

So time seems to go by very quickly doesn't it? I remember when I was younger thinking that 40 was old, like over the hill. Well guess what, I am in the over the hill category now. Of course, age is just a state of mind. So I choose to be 25!! This week was a busy one at work, lots of deadlines and such. I think this summer will be a stressful one for both Jackie and I at work. Hopefully we can stay employed through this recent economic downturn. I have continued to train really hard. My weight is not moving at all, but I must be building muscle. I have been thinking about the 2013 Lake Placid IronMan. We are volunteering at the event this upcoming year which gives me a chance to stand in a line and get an entry into the 2013 event. I need to look into this more and make sure I know when and where the sign up occurs. I don't want to miss it! At is point, I don't think I can do the IronMan, but I have a year to train right? Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment