Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pool Time!

So this week we opened our pool for the year. It is always an exciting time as it means summer is coming and we can spend some time outside (finally)! The water temperature is curently in the low 60s so no one will be in the water anytime soon! I have not put the heater on yet, it would cost too much to keep the water warm at this point. We will let mother nature do a bit of the heating first.

This week was my last hard week of training for my first triathlon of the season. I had some long swims, rides, and runs this week. Next week will be a taper week so I will be taking it easy, or at least that is the plan! The triathlon is on Saturday morning, so exciting right?

We have been eating out a lot this week. Today is Mother's Day so there will be more bad food to consume. I think I ate out 3-4 times this week. Not only is it expensive but it is also very bad for weight loss. Another date with the scale tomorrow will not be pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment