Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wine anyone?

Is anyone else interested in wine? As with everything else I get interested in I learn everything I can about the topic. I have been listening to podcasts and looking online for courses. Unfortunately there does not look to be any courses nearby so I am left to continue to learn about this stuff on my own.

So red or white? Everyone must have a preference right? I was a white only for many years but I have ventured into the reds now. They are so much more interesting! I think the correct answer when asked that question is "both". It depends on the occasion and the meal pairing as well. And why would you want to rule out half of the available wines by choosing red or white exclusively?

That's all I've got for this week, stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment