Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wine Podcast

I have recently gotten into learning about wine. I have always had a passing interest about the various varietals of wine but I had never realized the complexity of the topic. As always, I started with searching iTunes for highly rated podcasts as a way to educate myself. I found an excellent one called "Wine for Normal People". Each episode discusses a topic or a type of grape, but does so in an easy to understand approach. This is not a pretentious podcast at all, it is designed for everyone to appreciate it.

I am trying to build up my wine cellar, lol. At this point we own about 8 bottles of moderately priced wine, some white and some red. I think it would be interesting to take a wine tour of Napa or Sonoma, or better yet Italy or France! Well, enough dreaming time for now, gotta get going on the weekly chores.....

No comments:

Post a Comment