Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back to Work

Well, it was a busy week. Holidays are over and it was time to start earning some money again. It was a busy week at work, and I was expecting it. I made some good progress on my goals as well.

On the home front we booked a mini vacation, for next week! We are going to London for a 4 day weekend. I have been there once before and it was fun, but expensive. We are staying at the Chancery Court hotel, which will be a new experience for us. We haven't planned the entire trip yet but it will include shopping and sightseeing and EATING.

So the EATING is the bad part, still having trouble with my weight. I just can't seem to drop the weight like I did last year. Of course, I will keep trying but the mini vacation will not help, I am sure of that. I did do all of my workouts this week, so that was a check in the positive column of life.

Have a safe week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment