Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well the new year is upon us! What goals does everyone have planned for this year? If you don't set some goals you know you will never achieve them! Dream big! I have a few races on my goal list this year. I want to do more triathlons as well as beat my PB on the 1/2 Marathon distance. I have not picked out specific races to enter yet, but I will in the near future.

I also have a goal to win a lottery, I figure that will be an easy one to achieve though, no trouble there at all right?

In all seriousness, I want to do more traveling this year. This past year was focused on paying off debt so we didn't get away as much as I would have liked. Hopefully this year will be different.

And of course, I want to get back to my ideal weight of 170 lbs. I am not that far off it, but it will take lots of hard work to get those last few pounds!!

Have a great year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment