Sunday, February 12, 2012

Progress?

I might finally see some progress on the scale this week. I have been tracking my weight throughout the week and I am on track for a loss tomorrow morning. Of course, I have to get through today first.

It was a swim day for me but I skipped the workout. A little later this morning I am helping to load boxes onto a truck for shipment to Belarus. This is a six hour job and will be very physical work so I think I will burn lots of calories doing that. The side benefit is that it will get me out of the house so I won't get the opportunity to snack all day!

I have a few trips planned for the upcoming weeks so maintaining weight will be difficult. Next weekend I leave for a week in Vegas for a work conference. There will be many food temptations at the conference so I will need to be very careful. Luckily they have a good gym at the hotel so I hope to continue my workouts on that trip.

My second trip is to Belarus to deliver humanitarian aid. There will be very little food there so I think I will not gain weight during that trip. In fact, I will be moving heavy boxes all day every day so my calorie burn will be way up for that entire week. I am starting to think about what food I will need to pack to take with me.

Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment