Sunday, February 26, 2012

Think Positively

It is so easy to have the mid-winter blues at this time of year. In fact, I usually fall into a funk in the winter months. The cold weather, the snow, lack of sunlight, all contribute to a poor state of mind. I am trying really hard to think positively this winter and stay out if the funk. There are many things to look forward to, in fact each individual day is worth looking forward to!

I recently rejoined a charity as a board member and it has done wonders for helping my attitude. It is funny that by helping others we often help ourselves in the process. I would recommend that everyone get involved in some process where you are helping others on a regular basis. I think you will find that it creates a greater sense of contentment in your own life.

So get out there and volunteer to something you are passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment