Sunday, March 4, 2012

Positive thinking

Why do we as a human race continue to focus on the negative things around us. Most of us concentrate on the worst thing that can possibly happen, then we obsess about it until it eats away at us. In the end, very rarely does that obsession come true. But then we start the cycle all over again.

I am no different. If you have been following my blog you know that I can certainly be a negative thinker. One example is my battle with weight. I always assume the worst will happen each Monday morning when I get on the scale. The crazy thing is that by that point in time there is absolutely nothing I can do about it!

We could all use a bit more positive thinking in our lives. Each morning when you are still laying in bed think about three things that you are great full for, that will start your day off on a positive note!

Stay safe everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment