Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sick sick sick

Ok, this past week was no fun at all. I got sick on Sunday night of last week and today is the first day that I feel human, a full week later. I spent most of the week on the couch in a daze, watching mindless TV. The good news, I am caught up on all my TV, the bad news, I feel like a slug.

I figure I have lost about a month of fitness progress. All of the missed workouts as well as how much energy and stuff I have lost over the past week. And most importantly, confidence. If you don't feel it that makes it hard to believe it.

So this upcoming week will be an ease back into it kind of week. I did a very slow jog this morning, and ugh, it hurt. And it was slow as molasses in January. Things can only look up from here.

Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment