Sunday, July 1, 2012

Headache!

Yes, I have a headache. It makes writing in my blog kinda difficult. In fact, I can't remember much about the past week right now. Oh yeah, I had visitors in town most of the week for work, that was time consuming and cut into my training time. I did manage to sign up for my next race, next weekend in Kingston. I am hoping that my transition Matt and new wetsuit both arrive soon so that maybe I can use them in my next race. It is Canada Day today so we will all go down to the waterfront to watch fireworks later. We plan on meeting my son's girlfriends parents down there. That could be interesting, maybe we will enjoy ourselves, maybe not, lol. Did I mention that I have a headache? I lost at golf yesterday to my brother. It was close but in the end he beat me. That doesn't happen very often, good for his self esteem I guess. Did I mention that I have a headache?

No comments:

Post a Comment