Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bone tired.

I am so tired right now. This week was a very busy one for me. I think I either drove to Kingston or Ottawa every night after work. All of it to setup Brittany's new house. I hate putting Ikea furniture together, lol. So I think she is almost ready. The van is still full of a few more items so there will be one more trip to Kingston. So on top of all of the travel time I was up early this morning for another triathlon. This one took place in Carleton Place. I did well but pulled a muscle in my left calf about halfway through the race. I got to the finish line but it is really sore now, and will be worse tomorrow. I finished 1st in my age group! So,that is my fifth triathlon this year and I am tired now, bone tired.I need a break, and the good news is that one is coming! We might do another event as a relay, Brit, Tyler, and myself, but we are not signed up at this point. Next weekend, Ironman Lake Placid! I am really excited about it, we are volunteering at the event. The only downside is that we have to dress up like rednecks as part of a theme. I am not amused at that, we will have to see how it turns out... Stay safe everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment