Sunday, August 7, 2011

One Week to Go

So I am in my final week of preparations for my next triathlon. This will be my first "open water" swim so it is a new experience for me. At one point I was a little nervous about the swim but I have since lost that nervousness. I have been training in the river and I am enjoying it now. The only unknown factor will be the other competitors in the race. I am not accustomed to having large numbers of people swimming along side me. I hope that does not freak me out too much.

I will have a large group of supporters cheering me on as there will be many family and friends alongside the road. I have not set any time goals for this event, I just want to complete it standing upright! Ha ha, that will not be a big problem as long as the injury bug doesn't bite me.

I have no idea what is going wrong with my eating though, I just can't stop! Hopefully I get that straightened away soon enough or I will have to hit "Lose It" hard once again.

Stay safe everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment