Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busy Bee

It has been a busy week. I have tons of stuff going on at work, there has been very little time to sit back and relax. I need a vacation, but I don't see one coming anytime soon. I found a half marathon plan online and began to follow it last week. It has me running on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. The long runs are on Sundays! So far it has worked out well. It will end the same week as a local marathon in my area. I have not committed to signing up for that particular race yet, but at this point it is the target race on my calendar.

There are only two weeks remaining until Brittany heads off to Queen's University. It should be an interesting time in her life. She will need to become much more independent, which will be a good life lesson. The house will certainly be quieter without her around! Hopefully she doesn't come home every weekend with her dirty laundry!

I have also been very busy with my University course. There are only 4 weeks left in this one, looking forward to it being completed.

Stay Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment