Sunday, August 28, 2011

Concert News

This week was the rehearsal and performance for Brandon's concert. He was in a showcase with a number of other students and they choose him to be the headliner of the show. I know I am his father, but he is an awesome musician. He plays both guitar and piano at a very high level. The final show was last night at he was a real hit. In fact, he was the star of the show!!! He should really pursue music as a career but as a parent that is scary as you immediately think about the "starving musician" image.

My marathon training has been going well. Later today is my long run (I do those on Sundays) but a little storm called Irene might change my plans. I don't want to do my long run on a treadmill but I may be forced to do just that. I still have not registered for the actual race yet, I guess I am hedging my bets a bit.

I have no idea how my weight is, well I do know, it will be bad. My eating has been poor. We will see tomorrow morning when I jump on the scale for my weekly check.

Stay safe everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment