Monday, June 18, 2012

Weight gain...

I just can't figure it out. I workout regularly, well if I am honest, I work out a LOT. I feel strong and all, but I continue to weigh more than I would want to. And I gain weight at strange times (mostly Monday mornings which are my weekly weigh in days). I would think about throwing in the towel, lose hope of ever getting to my goal weight, but that is just not me. I am competitive so I will keep trying to solve this puzzle. I just wish I was a bit closer to my goal weight.

It was Father's Day yesterday and everything went well. I got a number of cards and also the go ahead to pick up a new wetsuit. The bad news was that everywhere I looked they were out of stock! I might do a deeper search later today to see if I can find one somewhere. I might pick up a new tri-jersey as well.

Next week I have my next triathlon. It is in Smiths Falls. I went there to check out the bike course this weekend and it was a tough one! This next race will be a real test for sure.

Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment