Sunday, April 15, 2012

I am back!!!

It has certainly been awhile since I wrote in my blog, things have gotten crazy busy. I spend 8 days in Belarus delivering humanitarian aid. It was an awesome experience, one that I hope to make an annual event. The highlight of the trip was that I got to visit my Belarussian daughter three times while I was there.  She is all grown up now, it is amazing how big she is! Everyone in her family is doing well. It was hard to leave them, but I had to get back to my family in Canada.

I purchased a new Triathlon program called Tri4P. I am excited to get started on it. It will begin on Monday and will kick my butt. I signed up for my first tri of the year on May 17th in Ottawa. I am looking forward to it but at the same time I know I am not in as good shape as I was last year at this time. I am heavier as well. I have some work to do but I have 6 weeks to get ready. Will it be enough?

Brittany is in her final exams now so I am thinking about her. I hope she does well and doesn't stress to much about them. Brandon has another possible gig lined up for a local festival. News of his greatness is getting around, lol.

That's all for now, stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment