Sunday, April 22, 2012

Does anyone read this stuff?

Ah, the thousand dollar question. Does anyone really read my blog? Comment if you do so I know someone is listening! I started my new triathlon workout program this week and it is kicking my butt. The workouts are both long and hard and sometimes they are two a days. I am enjoying the challenge, just not sure I can keep up with the program. Monday is an off day and I am looking forward to that for some rest and recovery. I weighed myself this morning to see how I was doing. I am up about a pound. All of this working out and I still can't lose weight anymore. I guess I have just lost the ability to drop pounds like I used to. I will keep trying of course. I would be marginally happy if I could maintain where I am today long term. Well, honestly I would like to be 5 lbs lighter. I have a project due at work this week, it is stressing me out. Anyone want to help with developing a financial benefits case? Drop me a line if you do. We have ants in the house. I hate ants. There is poison out everywhere but I am not sure we are gaining on them at all. I will give it another week and then report back.... Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment