Sunday, December 18, 2011

Snow is Here

Well we finally have some snow that has stayed on the ground. Personally, I am not a big fan but there are certainly others that love the feel of snow over the Christmas season. I think it looks good for a quick picture but then it is also nice to see it melt right after the photograph is taken.

Brittany is finished her last exam as of last night. She was really stressed las week, in fact I made it a point to drop in on her mid week just to give her a pep talk. She is a bright girl but she was getting overwhelmed with all of the other kids thinking it was the end of the world. Kids that age seem to be overdramatic. Now all we can do is wait for the final marks to come in.

I completed my Music degree this week as well. I am also waiting on my final marks to see how I have done. I have no doubt that I passed but I would like to get an A! I have begun to work on some other songs now, ones that I have had lined up for some time. I hope over Christmas to do a few of them start to finish.

On the fitness front, well let's not talk about that this week......

No comments:

Post a Comment