Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Shopping

So is everyone done? Truth be told I like to do a little shopping for Christmas, I like to give other people things that make them happy. I just don't like getting things as much. It is always awkward as lets face it, we don't always like what we get. I am done most of my shopping for Jackie. I think she is going to have a good year. Lots of neat little surprises in store for her. Brittany is also an easy one to buy for, although I leave that task to Jackie. Brandon on the other hand is very difficult. Teenage boys just don't show a lot of emotion in general so it is hard to know what would excite him. We did manage to find a couple "unique" things that might make him smile, just a bit.

So do you prefer online shopping or the real thing? For me it would definitely be online. It is easy, no crowds, no parking, etc. It is the waiting that is the hard part. And then of course making sure that the wrong person doesn't accept the parcel and figure out what the gift really is!!!

Back to a health update, nothing much good going on there. My eating still sucks. I do workout often, I am following a triathlon plan right now. I just feel like I have lost the edge that I had a few months back. My weight is slowly climbing and that must stop. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment