Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sickness Sucks

So yes, I got sick this week. Not just your typical sick either, I mean I was sicker for a 24 hour period than I have ever been in my life. I could have just setup camp in the bathroom, but I didn't. Although I haven't been physically ill in a few days now I still feel blah, lifeless, etc. I am hoping at some point soon I get my energy back.

It has clearly forced me to miss a number of workouts this week. I think the last time I worked out was on Wednesday morning (a good swim by the way). Tomorrow I am scheduled for a swim and a run, but we will see how I feel in the morning. I will have to do something to stop myself from feeling like a slug.

Brandon had a big day today. We attended an awards ceremony where he got three awards for academic achievement! Very cool stuff indeed. Good thing he takes after his Dad huh? :)

I also got some Christmas shopping done this week. I think I am finally done. I do have some wrapping left to complete but heck, there is still two more weeks to go right?

That's all for this week......

No comments:

Post a Comment