Sunday, September 18, 2011

Uneventful

Well, another week has gone by and I don't have much to share. I finished my University course this week, which was a relief. The next one starts the week of Spetember 21st. Brittany had a tough start to her academic career. She struggled with some of the first assignments but seems to be settling in a little bit better now. Jackie and I went for a visit on Thursday night and took her and Courtney out to dinner. I think that may have settled her down a little bit.

My training has been going well. I continue to struggle with my long runs. I get to about mile #7 and then get some knee pain. I was hoping a new pair of shoes would help with that but unfortunately it just provided blisters. I guess the 1/2 marathon will be all about pain management for me. I know my cardio is good enough to get me to the finish line, it is my muscles that will hold me back. Only about three weeks to go, yikes!

Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment