Saturday, September 10, 2011

The fall is here!!!

Well the fall has arrived and the weather has begun to turn a bit colder. It is a depressing time of the year for me as I really enjoy the nice weather that summer brings. The good news is that many of the good tv shows begin again next week, and of course football season! I am hopeful that my team will have an excellent year this year, time will tell.

My training has been going well this week. I had a bit of a pain in one of my calves mid week but is went away by the next morning. There was some tense moments there for a bit. I don't want a nagging injury this close to my race. I had a good swim yesterday as well as I had not swam in about a week. We will be closing our pool soon so I will be back at the Y after that for my swim training.

Brittany has been at school for about a week now and she is loving it! Of course, it is just frosh week so there are no classes, just fun and games. At least she is having a good time. We will find out in a few days how she handles the workload of classes, I think she will do great!!

It has been busy at work as well, but that is typical. The fall is always really busy for me at work.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment