Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hot Hot Hot!

Wow, it has been a hot week in my neck of the woods. Of course, I am not complaining, I have been waiting for this weather all year. I particularly like to do my training in the hot and humid weather. There is nothing like sweating BEFORE you even start your run or bike! My Triathlon program is beginning to really ramp up now. Most days are multiple workouts, or bricks, as they like to call them. It is like doing mini events all in one day. It is good as you get to practice the transitions. Let me tell ya, getting a wetsuit off is no peice of cake. I laugh at myself everytime I get stuck in the damn thing. I envision being in a race and having to withdraw when I can't get my legs out of the suit to prepare to mount the bike!!! I am sure I will have nightmares of that in the upcoming weeks leading up to my race.

My weight seems to have found its equilibruium. I don't gain or lose anything to speak of on a regular basis. I sit between 172-173. I guess my goal of 165 was just a little to agressive. As long as I don't slowly pick up some more weight I will be happy with where I am.

Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment