Friday, November 12, 2010

Injuries.....

Well I thought I was over the hump with my knee issue, I was wrong. I ran a little to hard last week and I definitely felt it. It seems like this nagging injury will just not go away. I know deep down that I should just stop running for a couple weeks, let it really heal, but I can't bring myself to do that. I could of course just substitute extra bike workouts to make up for the lack of running but I like the variety. I will take it day to day I guess.

This weekend is another University visit for Brittany. She seems to have her mind set on going to Waterloo, but is still visiting some of the open houses at the others. I think the applications are due by the end of November so time is running out to make a final decision.

Brandon is currently in a video game induced trance. You see, he got a copy of Call of Duty - Black Ops on Tuesday night. It is the new rage in terms of video games, I may have to try it myself this weekend if time permits.

The weight loss continues, which is a good thing. I am trying to add more protein and less carbs to my diet. I want to see what effect that will have on the rate of loss. The 100 push up program continues to kill me each time I do it. Last night the sets were 25-20-15-15-25. Yes, that is 100 of them! The final set of 25 was pure torture. This is only week #3!!!! I still can't imagine doing 100 in a row, but time will tell. I never thought I would lose 70 lbs either!!!!

Be healthy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment