Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Goal Weight Reached

So I reached yet another goal weight last Monday. I am now 0.6 lbs below that goal. I elected to reset my goal for the last time. I now have 9.4 lbs to go. It will take me some time to lose those final pounds, but good things come to those who keep at it right?

I have also continued to work on the 100 pushup program. It has been really tough as I don't like doing pushups. It is a three times a week program designed at getting me up to100 pushups straight in 6 weeks. I am at 83 at this point, but trust me, it hurts big time.


Recent pic of me....

Brittany and Jackie spent dome time this weekend at the University of Waterloo open house. It was time well spent in that she really narrowed down her program choices. She is looking at a pure math degree now, with a B. Ed after that possibly. She also settled on a residence. She fell in love with the St. Jerome residence, and smaller class sizes. Of course, this seems to be the most expensive option.

Did I mention that working for a living sucks??

Be healthy everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment