Monday, October 11, 2010

Long time, no Blog

It has been awhile since my last blog posting. Things have just been super busy, as usual. So whats going on in my life right now? Well, my daughter has one day before her driving test to get her license. Can you believe that, one day! This can't be true, she is too young to drive right? Today will be spent doing the final touch-ups on her training. The dreaded parallel parking routine. Who does this in real life anyways? Doesn't everyone just circle around the block like me and wait for the easy spot to get into?

On the fitness front I have hit a roadblock. Injury! Maybe just overuse, not sure. My left knee definitely has a problem though. I felt it during a recent run, stopped and walked. Have tried it a few times since then, with each time requiring me to stop from the pain. Big downer...... I can bike fine with no discomfort, it seems to just be the running that affects it. I am going to give it another shot today after about 4 days of no running, we will see how it goes. I have an appointment booked with a physiotherapist a week from today.

On the weight loss front still plugging along. Down 1.8 lbs this week. Really 1.8 lbs over the last three weeks as I have had a slow loss over the previous 2 weeks. In total now I am down 64.6 lbs!!!!!

Livestrong everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment