Saturday, October 23, 2010

Almost at another goal weight....

So this Monday could be huge! I am 1.2 lbs away from one of my major weight goals, 175 lbs. I know if it doesn't happen for me this Monday, it is not far off. I am secretly hoping it is Monday though. I will likely set my final goal at 165lbs, not sure if that is too low for me, we will see how it goes.

I had lots of travel again recently. But I am getting much better at making good choices while eating out. I guess that comes with experience.

I am playing single parent this weekend. Jackie is away with a friend for the weekend, something about a "Wicked" play. I got to spend some good time with Brittany today as we went to the gymnastics club, and had it all to ourselves. She still really enjoys competing, I can see it in her eyes. She also has a date coming up! Growing up I guess. I haven't seen much of Brandon today, the social butterfly is at yet another girls house. I have to pick him up soon.

That's all for now, stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment