Sunday, August 5, 2012

Vacation is approaching.

Our trip to Europe is quickly approaching and I can't wait for it to get here. I have a business trip this week which is unfortunate but when Friday comes I will be off for two full weeks!

I had a good week of training and capped it off with another victory in a sprint triathlon. It was my last tri of the season so now I have to wait and see how the final season standings fall out. There are a couple more events to come but I can't make it to either of them. Brittany also ran in a 10k race at the same event and had a great run for a personal best!

Tomorrow is a holiday for me in Canada so I am looking forward to that as well! I hope to get through a book I just started before my vacation begins next week.

The excitement is never ending!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment