Sunday, August 12, 2012

On Vacation

Well the time has arrived, I am officially on vacation for two weeks. It will begin with a few days of getting caught up on life, and chores, and then I will be heading to Europe for 10-11 days. I can't wait!!

Last week I was traveling in the US, Wichita Kansas specifically. It is a nice city but it was hot. It was over 100 degrees every day I was there. I did manage to run a couple of times in the heat, it felt good. The bad news was I ate out for four days. I tried my best to order the better things on the menu but that didn't always work out well. Getting on the scale Monday will not be pretty.

And imagine next week's weigh in, after having been on the cruise for a week, yikes!!!

I signed up for my first official 1/2 marathon this past week as well. It is on labor day weekend so it will be here in no time at all. I am not ready for it yet, I will have to do some training while on vacation!

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment