Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weddings

I went to a wedding this week for the first time in many years. It was done very well. The service was at a greenhouse chapel and I found that to be a good thing. It was very intimate yet informal. Some of the church services I have been at are just to formal for me. It was good to see most of the family as we don't get together very often. All of the kids that were once young are all grown up! I guess mine are in the same boat!

It made me think that it will not be too many years in the future when I will be attending one of my children's weddings. Scary thought, but true.

It was a bad week for eating. Mostly stress eating from work, but the wedding didn't help as well. My date with the scale will not be pretty in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment