Sunday, November 20, 2011

Planning Cycle is Over

Well I think the busy period at work may finally be over. I know there will still be some work to be done but the bulk of it is completed. My fitness this week has been awful. I have skipped many of my scheduled workouts, which will show on the scale. As well, my eating has been horrible this week. I ate out a few times and for some reason every time I turned around there were brownies on the counter at home. I wish these temptations weren't even in the house but they are so I have to deal with them.

Christmas is only a few weeks away now so I will have to start thinking about that. I would prefer to just go away somewhere and skip it all together but the others in the family don't feel that way. I guess it will be Christmas as usual.

Short and sweet this week for my blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment