Sunday, October 30, 2011

Working for a living?

Why do we get up each morning and head off to do something that we don't enjoy? I mean, it is crazy right? We spend so much of our lives doing this thing called "work", and for most of us we don't even enjoy it. Can you imagine how much better you would feel if you were doing something that that you were really passionate about? There is surely a way to make that a reality, you just haven't figured it out yet, and either have I.

I have recently began looking for something new at all the popular job search sites. The problem is that I look at the things I am experienced at, which in turn are the things I am doing today, which I am not happy with!!

It will take a lot of guts to jump jobs, and change the field I am currently working in as well, but I am slowly convincing myself that it is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment