Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ramping up for Vacation!

Well spring break in my neck of the woods is fast approaching. This year we are taking the kids to Los Angeles for the week. All of us are really looking forward to the trip as we have not been there before. We will make a quick detour to tour a University as well in preparation for Brittany's decision for next month. She doesn't have much time left at home, next fall she will be gone.

From a fitness perspective last night I have my first "real" workout in a month. I did a 1 hour bike ride and burned 595 calories. It felt really good to sweat again. I am still struggling with health issues but managed to get through the workout. It felt good, very good. Today will definitely be a rest day to see how my body responds. I am down to 166.8 lbs now, only 1.8 lbs to go!!!! The last five pounds have been impossible. I have been working on them for three months now. Big party when I get there and you are all invited!!!

Jackie has also had awesome progress with weight loss as well, I am very proud of her. She is biking more than I did when I was in "training mode"!!!

Well time to get packing for the trip, I will update you all, with pictures of course, when I return!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment